As we face complex times, the need to collaborate on innovation, growth and efficiency is more important than ever. In the coming months, we will be providing a Thought Leadership series with a variety of virtual information such as webinars, blogs, podcasts and articles.
We kicked-off our Thought Leadership Series on February 25, 2020 in Kansas City where associates and executives from over 15 KC based companies gathered to collaborate on approaches to digital transformation – the successes, challenges and future strategies going forward. The session was led by Forrester Research Analyst and Vice President, Rob Koplowitz who started with key industry trends and insights around digital transformation. He was then joined by a panel of three area executives covering Operations, Marketing and Risk & Compliance to explain approaches and perspectives from their viewpoint and discuss how collaboration occurs across these groups to drive change in their firms. Click here to read the Forrester Thought Leadership Breakfast recap.
Here are just a few themes we already have in the works for the series:
- Why A Digital Twin of Your Organization is Critical to Your Operational Resilience
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory’s Transformation journey: Creating a collaborative, process minded organization (recording)
- Managing key process & automation strategies in the new normal (recording)
- Design Thinking and Transformation
- Dynamic “just-in-time” training
- Agile – isn’t just for development anymore. Why organizations need to be agile to ever-changing conditions in the market
- The People Aspect of Change – How to combine automation with human intelligence to drive the best results
We welcome other ideas you may want to hear more about.
Don’t miss out! Become part of this informative series, click the Subscribe button today!